22 Brandon Street, Moncton, NB, E1C 7E6 (506) 855-3800

Monday to Friday - 10am to 5pm Saturday - 10am to 3pm

email : fabric@nb.sympatico.ca


Monday, June 24

Very exciting news... and absolutely free!!!




When I was at Quilt Market in May, I found the most exciting project for us!  "Blessings" is a Block of the Week program that we will be beginning on September 9th.  You will be making 73 blocks and no two blocks are alike!  This is a great way to increase your sewing skills.  The three photographs above show the three variations of the quilt... a bedrunner and two different size quilts... we will provide you with instructions for all three and you choose which one you would like to complete. 

Each Monday, you will receive a new block thru our weekly email.  The only requirement to be apart of this project is to join our "Blessings" email list!  How easy is that!?!  We have created a Facebook page that you can check on Monday mornings to see a color photograph of the block that week and leave us comments for how you are making out with your quilt.  We will be doing free contests and fun challenges to keep us motivated thru the 73 weeks.

So, let's get organized!  Find a binder, grab some page protectors to put your patterns and blocks in.  I will be posting fabric requirements and suggestions on the blog in a few weeks so we can make a fabric plan for everyone!  "Blessings" is the perfect name for this quilt... I feel blessed to know all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jackie & the FC Gang!

    I'm not a fan of Face Book but this will be the catalyst for me.

    I can't wait to start--count me ready and sign me up:-)

    I believe that you are a blessing to so many of us 0:-)
    Many thanks,
    Ree

    ReplyDelete