22 Brandon Street, Moncton, NB, E1C 7E6 (506) 855-3800

Monday to Friday - 10am to 5pm Saturday - 10am to 3pm

email : fabric@nb.sympatico.ca


Saturday, November 3

Quilt Market


I am not one for having my photo taken but come on - it is Eleanor Burns!  She is celebrating a new edition of her famous Log Cabin quilt book which is the best book ever made for how to make this quilt and one we have had at the shop for years.  Her schoolhouse was the last one of the day and it was a FULL house even though everyone was pooped and ready to crash.  Someone made a comment about how nice the quilting was on one of her quilts and she answered "I quilt by credit card" - hilarious!!!  She inspired me to start a new Log Cabin quilt as soon as I get home - stayed tuned for how you can win an autographed copy of her book!

2 comments:

  1. We met Eleanor years ago when we lived in southern California.1980s. she is just the same now very very nice lady.

    ReplyDelete